- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Internet
- Meeting rooms
Habitat has become the new centre of Byron for passion-led businesses that want to engage with the local community as well as the tourist trade.
Become part of this thriving village, surrounded by popular cafes, restaurants, health and wellness studios, and some of Byron’s biggest fashion and lifestyle brands.
• For Lease – gross $34,800 per annum (plus GST) – includes all outgoings
• Net lettable area 46sqm internal + courtyard facing balcony
• Large shopfront windows with spotted gum timber frames
• Polished concrete floors
• Plenty of visitor and staff parking
• Super-fast NBN broadband
• Ducted air conditioning
• Access to indoor and outdoor meeting rooms
• A stroll to the beach and solar train
• On-site lap pool, showers and change rooms
What makes Habitat different?
Habitat Byron Bay is not your typical commercial development. With an innovative design concept, it encompasses sustainable principles, the natural environment and the lifestyle of Byron Bay.
The varied types of occasional and formal meeting points within the development create activity and vitality within the complex. The design and layout enhance the amount of natural light and airflow throughout. But it is not just the design and functionality that makes Habitat different, it is all the extras that come included in your rent.
• The recreation area, including 2 pools (one 25 m Lap pool) and BBQ area – have a swim before work and team bbq for lunch.
• The high tech meeting rooms fully fitted for presentations – you don’t need to waste space or fit-out meeting rooms just choose the one that suits your meeting needs from 4 people to 16 people. You can book your meeting room online and most meetings will be at no charge.
• Ample visitor parking so that your clients can come to meet with you easily. New Solar Powered train that services between Habitat and “downtown” Byron Bay is at your doorstep.
• Common break out areas – you don’t need to go far to find a nice spot to have your lunch or have an informal meeting. If you just want to get out of the office and work outside for a while you will find the space here.
• With the latest WIFI technology internet access is available throughout the central common areas of the building at no extra cost.
• Enjoy full “fibre to the wall” access to Australia’s National Broadband Network – with standard internet download speeds of 100mbps
• F45 gym on-site
• Barrio – Arguably the best locals café restaurant is within the complex.
• Vagabond– Byron Bays newest and arguably best plant base café is within the complex
• Walking distance to North Beach and Elements resort.
Join an already vibrant mix of forward-thinking businesses
Please contact Kris to request more information or to arrange an inspection