Renovation Application Form

To complete the Renovation Application Form provided below, you will require the following:

  • Details of the proposed works
  • Details of the proposed trade
  • Any additional supporting information

You can download the form by clicking on the ‘DOWNLOAD FORM’ button to the left. Once completed, please return it to us via email at or directly to your strata managers email address.

Please note that no work is to commence until you receive written approval from the Owners Corporation or their Authorised Representative.

online form coming soon