- Sale/Lease: For Lease
- Property type: Offices
- Suburb: Brookvale
- Property size: 275 m²
- Car Spaces: 4
- Postcode: 2100
- Street: Old Pittwater Road
- Year: 2009
Fully fitted out to the highest standard – suites 151- 153 offer space for up to 24 staff with generous break out space (both inside and outside) and additional meeting rooms/offices. This space could quite easily accommodate more staff with minor modifications.
• Rent – $167,000 per annum plus GST
• Outgoings – $33,283.60 per annum plus GST
• Net lettable area 275.5 sqm.
• 10 car spaces included in the rent.
• Ample visitor parking.
What makes this complex different?
Lifestyle Working is not your typical commercial development. This is the first strata building to have a 5 ½ Star Energy and 6 Star Water NABERS rating certification in Australia. With an innovative design concept it encompasses sustainable principles, the natural environment and the lifestyle of the Northern Beaches.
The varied types of occasional and formal meeting points create activity and vitality within the building. The design and layout enhances the amount of natural light and air flow throughout the complex. But its not just the design and functionality that makes Lifestyle Working different it is all the extras that come included.
• The heated lap pool – have a swim before work or at lunch time or after work.
• The high tech meeting rooms fully fitted for presentations – just choose the one that suits your meeting needs from 4 people to 20 people.
• Ample visitor parking so that your clients can come to meet with you easily.
• Common break out areas – you don’t need to go far to find a nice spot to have your lunch or have an informal meeting. If you just want to get out of the office and work outside for a while you will find the space here.
• With the latest WIFI technology internet access is available throughout the central common areas of the building at no extra cost. Additionally each tenancy has the internet connected with its own IP address.
Please contact Rob or Leigh to request more information or to arrange an inspection: